Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Losing Weight/Toning Up! HELP!?

I am about 5'4 and I weigh 126 pounds. I started going to the gym everyday since last sunday doing 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical, then 30 minutes doing the hill workout on the bike, then about 15 minutes of weight training and ab workouts. I have already lost 2 pounds in one week! My goal is 115-120. The only problem is I'm sort of confused about what to do at the gym. This week I upped my elliptical time to one hour and cut out the stationized bike because my brother said that I will gain a lot of muscle in my thighs and that instead of toning them the size will increase and be more muscular. Should I cut out doing the stationized bike all together and switch to the stair-stepper instead? What benefits does the stair stepper have? I want to lose weight, tone my calves/thigs,tone my stomach, and lose arm fat! Will losing weight in general tone your stomach? AND if I want to lose arm fat should I focus on cardio and losing overall wight first? Or should I incorporate weight training with my everyday cardio? Thank you so much for your help, I've really never exercised to lose weight and I'm kind of desperate! Any help is appreciated(=

No comments:

Post a Comment